Monday, January 26, 2015

New format for our WYKKO Newsletter


Finally, I am pleased to announce that our WYKKO Newsletter is now going to be delivered by email individually to each members of the organization. .

I am presently trying to fine tune this. Between now and Wintercamp, only instructors will receive the emails, after wintercamp I will upload the emails of all students to the server, and they will then be able to receive the newsletter.

The nice thing about this system is that I can post each one of your articles individually. No need to wait until I have a bunch of articles to publish. You send me an article (properly formated), and I publish it within one week.

You will also be able to post videos such as :





Of course, this will only work if YOU send me articles... See you all in Pensacola.

OSU

Fred Lecut

1 comment: